Sunday, October 25, 2009

USGP #3 Papa Johns Derby Cup Day #1 2009





More Pictures




What a weekend it was. The support was as amazing, Whitney Vogel has become a true professional with support this weekend as she worked in the pits for the 2 Pro women she hosted as well as bringing drinks, chairs, a tent, and gave some live updates on Facebook. Rich, Jeff, Zach, Nate, Shannon, J.C., Micah and his whole family, Trevor, Jon, Jimmy, my sis for watching my little ones so I could get dirty, and everyone else for bringing beer and cowbells. THANK YOU. Hopefully everyone figured out Drew Dillman was the red blur that went by during the Cat 2/3 race...Very impressive. Everyone else seemed to be a mess of brown. If I learned one thing at all it was "don't try the stairs in a straight line" Check out the pics, sorry if I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment