Sunday, February 21, 2010

Warm Day

Oooooooooo.....sssss.....ooooo......sssss and whhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

These are the best sounds I enjoyed today. Warm 60+ degree weather gave me the opportunity to get out for a quick ride on my road bike. I have been hammering away to the spin DVD all January, and I will admit, the motivation dropped a bit in February, but to my defense, I did get bronchitis, and baby #3 is due any day now. But back to the bit....

Ooooooooo

The feeling I felt getting outside on my Trek Madone and ripping up some 20 miles.

Sssssssss

The sound the tires made as they cut through the water from all the melting snow.

Whhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrr

The sound I miss riding inside as the wind whispers its tales to you as you pedal along that beautiful paved road.

Hope everyone got a good ride in....

No comments:

Post a Comment